Television or media production company in Ghana

Does anyone have contact with a television or other media production company in Ghana? I am asking for assistance to secure networking opportunities in the field of Multimedia Productions.

I am residing in Ghana, and I have work experience and production skills in television, documentary, photography, video editing, animation and social media productions.

Equipment owned:   Panasonic DVX100A Digital broadcast quality video camera, remote microphone, Canon EOS 7D Still photography w/ HD broadcast video capability, MacBook Pro ver. 10.6.8, Processor 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7, Avid editing software, Matrox Mini Max (for superior video compression and or presentation projection, imovie, Photoshop and Illustrator softwares.  Please contact me at [email protected] or phone 0202-413083.  Thank for your assistance in advance.

Hello Kingdom Man.

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Ghana section. It might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

If you have not found any help yet, I think I can talk to somebody who is in the TV production industry. Let me know.

My wife has got a good experience in TV production and infact anything media. She had a first degree in performing arts in a reputable university in Nigeria but will be relocating with me
to Accra, Ghana. If anyone can help, you can either reach me through my email [email protected] or this platform. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.