Pub crawl

OK, here is for the seasoned expats in Bahrain. What are your recommendations for "pubs" in Bahrain? I seem to find far too many clubs and bars but pubs where you are more likely to talk seems to be missing from my eyesight. Where do you like the most?

The nice Shisha Bar in old Manama :P

brightonguy wrote:

OK, here is for the seasoned expats in Bahrain. What are your recommendations for "pubs" in Bahrain? I seem to find far too many clubs and bars but pubs where you are more likely to talk seems to be missing from my eyesight. Where do you like the most?

You can visit our shop for sheesha as well, it said to be the best sheesha shop in juffair.. :D:D:D

anna66 wrote:

The nice Shisha Bar in old Manama :P

brightonguy wrote:

:lol: Erwin, too westerly, I prefer the arabic flair...
;P

All the pubs in the area of upstairs/downstairs seem nice. I haven't been but that's because pub crawls aren't my thing. Drink local and crawl home is about as close as I get lol.

hey be a pub companion,,, being new kills sometime

come and try it anna, :):):)

anna66 wrote:

:lol: Erwin, too westerly, I prefer the arabic flair...
;P

Thanks Erwin, but I doubt that you have there a hookah with good stuff..:P