Moving to the philippiens

I am a 38 year old canadian male looking to move to the phills , I am already married to a philipina women that is living in manila. I am just wondering about finding a job in the phills , i am a contractor by trade but am willing to try anything to make a living can anyone help be out here would greatly appreciate it !!!

That is quite tough for you to do. I hope that you have enough funds saved up for you to survive for at least a year without a job or your wife can temporarily support you while looking for a job. There are a lot of things you need to consider in terms of financial issues. First of all, even if you are married to a Filipina, it does not qualify you immediately to stay there for as long as you want without getting a visa. I am not sure if you already are aware of that one, if not, let me know and we will help you.
I suggest that you put your resume together and post it here. Try to contact the Canadian Embassy, they might be able to help you as well.

I hope you find the right job!

Sincerely,

Pinaymentor

if u enter philippines with your wife you can have a balikBayan visa valid for 1 year stay at the airport on arrival for no charge. This is not a multi-entrance visa.

I got a question.

With regards to Balik Bayan Visa I understood that it last for a year. What if I want to stay in the philippines for 10 years or more?

Will it differ depending on which country do we come from?

appreciate your take in this.

you can stay as long as you want in the Philippines, not with balikbayan visa but with a retiree's visa offered to foreigners and it does not matter where you are coming from check the link on retire in the philippines on worldlinks4u.com