Looking for FEMALE SAUDI PRIVATE TEACHER.

Hi, I'm a 23 year-old-girl from Italy,
I'm looking for a female saudi teacher, also able to speak english, to teach me and explain me the saudi dialect. I wouldn't start from the "beginners level" becuase of my last years spent in studying arab writing and reading. I'm therefore able to write and read, but only fus7a language.

However, since in each arab country is spoken a different arab dialect I'm very interested in learning al-la7ja as-sa3udiya also because I'm currently living in al-mamlaka.

I'm finding it hard to find a tutor here...especially a female one.

In addition I'd have a question: " do you know if the Berlitz school here in Saudi teaches saudi dialect?". I'd really love to be able to have nice conversations as soon as possible,
thanx in advance.

روبي

Hello Robertinasmile.

Have you checked the other threads on the Saudi Arabia forum? You could come across some female tutor. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

You posted this last week.

thanx

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Robertinasmile.

Have you checked the other threads on the Saudi Arabia forum? You could come across some female tutor. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I know but It didn't really work... ^__^ Thus, I'm trying it a second time!

Alliecat wrote:

You posted this last week.

Well, yes, but that's not appreciated on a forum :)

Is this your first time participating?

hi

I am also looking for a saudi teacher to learn the arabic dialouges.........

I have looked for few classes which i will be  joining but they are twice a week.

it is difficult to find a saudi female teacher who would teach privately due to the culture.
Saudi women usually do not go to private places and house for teaching language.....it is very rare..

you might find other arab national female teachers willing to do so.

Yes it is Alliecat!

Alliecat wrote:

Well, yes, but that's not appreciated on a forum :)

Is this your first time participating?

Thanx for the advice!
May I know which are the classes that you'll be joining, if It's saudi dialect I'd love to know more! Maybe I might take part as well!
I'm very interested in learning the saudi dialect to be able to communicate efficiently!.... let me know....

thanx in advance!

sweet_cidy wrote:

hi

I am also looking for a saudi teacher to learn the arabic dialouges.........

I have looked for few classes which i will be  joining but they are twice a week.

it is difficult to find a saudi female teacher who would teach privately due to the culture.
Saudi women usually do not go to private places and house for teaching language.....it is very rare..

you might find other arab national female teachers willing to do so.