Native Romanian looking for English Exchange with British people

Hi!
I'm Delia,28 years old,graduated from the Faculty of Law,living in Bucharest,i'm looking for a native British living in Bucharest to meet up and do conversation in English.I can teach him/her Romanian.Long time period preferred.
I've already done this ,is really helpful.
You can contact me at :[email protected]

Thanks!

Delia

A few friends and I would have been very interested but none of us are British. Too bad though because some of us are English language teachers and Cambridge examiners; but that's okay we do understand that some students have a preference for a particular accent.
I will ask around for you though. I know a few Brits here who might be interested.

Hi!
Thanks for the answer.Yes i do prefer British people but i'm also preparing for the CAE exam so you can be useful too :)) But are you or your friends doing it for free?

Unfortunately not. Teaching is my job and it's how I make my living. I can give you advice for free :-)
Find a tutor who knows the exam well. CAE is a lot harder than FCE and although some students do manage to prepare on their own the students who do best are the ones with tutors who can give them tips, strategies and advice on what examiners are looking for.
The British Council has a good programme for exam prep. You should check it out. Unfortunately they aren't free either :-(

am inteles.nu caut cursuri de cae deocamdata, stiu cam ce e pe piata, ma intereseaza mai mult conversatie cu un nativ in acest moment.dar cum e exact cu tutorul se face tot in cadrul cursurilor sau pe cont propiu?multumesc

I guess that wasn't for me :-)

oh i thought u were Romanian.where are u from then?i was saying im not interested in cae classes right now and also asking what is a tutor?

Nope, not Romanian. I'm South African.
Tutor = teacher.
You said earlier that you were taking CAE. Are you?

:) i'm taking the CAE but i'm not here to look for CAE classes i now the schools here in Bucharest,i've already seen that.Here i'm looking for some free exchange  conversation English/Romanian with some native people.

That's nice. Well good luck sweety.
Look around the forums I think there is a native English speaker looking for someone to learn Romanian from. I am sure you guys can work something out although I think he's America.
Take care

what's his name?i've already looked but couldn't find that.thx

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=187237

Oh SSSA

Don't be a meanie. A few of my friends tried it in Syria and Ukraine and it works if both people are fair and devote equal amounts of time to it. But usually the domineering person gets their way and one language is practised more than the other.

This chick wants a Brit, I'm sure there's someone out there who'll 'jump' at the chance. Let's leave her be.

for sssa:are u interested in my announce? if you are im ready to give you more information..well is nothing out of the ordinary peolpe meet to do conversation in languages they want to learn what's so strange about it i dont understand!

for lindochka : maybe you are talking to much on my announce,by the way im not a "chick" and hopefully nobody will jump over me!

Sorry for hijacking your announce, SSSA and I were just engaging in some friendly banter.

sssa i dont need your or that lindischa (whatever) advice you are only welcome if u are really interested in what i asked for and i think my announce says it very clear!

Get a life, Delia.
Lindochka's one of the friendliest persons I have ever met.

Merci Callincard :-)

Delia - you can contact me direct via PM here... MY mates and I are Brits.. my Romanian in elementary so any help would be great