New here in Buenos Aires. Go for a drink?

Hello!

I've just arrived in Buenos Aires (from Paris) and am currently in Buenos Aires for work (long term, 1 year+) and would like to meet some people from this wonderful city to go for a coffee or a chat. I speak good english so language will not be a problem.
So if you are in the same situation as me or just wanting to meet new people and know the city, let me know. (I live in Palermo,woman, 27 yo).
Take care and let's meet,
Agnès

Hi Agnes!

I'm Mariano, 27 years old. I live at La Plata, Buenos Aires. Would you like to have a coffee this weekend? I don't know much about Buenos Aires itself, but I can show you La Plata city, which is the actual capital of Buenos Aires. There is a museum, a zoo and an observatory here, plus a nice forest with a lake :)

I'm sure you'd enjoy it.

Let me know. My email is mariano.giagante at gmail.com

hi agnes.
how are you?
my name is sasha, im german and since 3 weeks in bbss.
i will probably stay for a year here, as well, but its not so sure so far.
i am living in almagro, so if you want a coffee or something let me know.
would be nice
saludos

Salut Agnes,
Je vais rester en Argentine quelques semaines. Je vais rester plutot au microcentro.
On se met d'accord pour se rencontrer peut etre, fais moi signe.
A bientot,
Giuliana

@giulicd - In english please on this Anglophone forum! :D

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Agnès and all. I'm Anita and I'm from Argentina. We can all go to have a coffee or something if you wish :D

Cheers! :D

That would be great! Agnes: What do you say? would you like to set a date/time/place for us all to have a coffee?

:)

Hello Giuliana, Anita and Mariano,

How are you?
Thank you so much for responding!
What about meeting this wednesday 3rd by night for a drink?
If so, I know of a bar in Palermo ( well, there's loads jaja) but any suggestions appreciated especially Anita as you are from Buenos Aires!
That would be great!
Hoping we can arrange. If not on another day this week or weekend.

Cheers
:)
Agnès

I find it pretty difficult for me to meet up with you during the working days... I'll be free next weekend.

Hi folks, I'm new to the city too, trying to spend my 2-3 months here learning spanish and getting to know the city. I'm from Singapore, but have been living in the US for the last 10 years. Living in Almagro now with a friend. Would love to meet up for a coffee or drink some time, let me know!

Hi there everyone, IŽm from Mendoza city, whenever you come it would be nice to get together and go for a drink, I speak English, Spanish and some Norwegian also, my pleasure!!

Hello!!
We didnt get to meet but Im still up for it!
Preferably on weekends to avoid headache at work ;)
Eugene23: Thanks for replying, I wrote you a mail
Mariano: I am up for it too! How are we doing this with all those interested?
Agnes

Is there anything hapening on Sat Oct 27. If so let me know
Cheers
Dario from Buenos Aires

come again ?

Hi Agnès,
I just joined the forum.Please have a look at my profile.
If you're interested,we can meet eachother.
Hope you enjoy your stay.
Love,
Syl

Hi @ All
I am very new to BA and very much alone
Am living in Peru street and would really welcome any form of contact
I am 44 years old and am English , can speak German as well though .

Hello People,

I am also quite new here and maybe we can gather to get a drink or more in Palermo.

What are your thoughts on that?
Cheers,

Rob

Hi!! I wanna meet people from other countries and practice english and learn other languages too! I'm Argentinian, from Buenos Aires, send me PM if u are interested :D we can chat for some time and then go to the cinema and stufff xD

Hi !!

I am Virginie. I have just seen your post. Actually, I am now in Brasil for a 10months expatriation (I am from Paris originally) and will spend six days in Buenos Aires, starting tomorrow. I am looking for some people to go out, have a drink one of these coming evenings. Let me know if you'd fancy for a drink.

Virginie (29years old, french woman from Paris)

Please let me know if you are still in Buenos Aires. I would like to practice my English and improve my pronounciation.
Best wishes

Maria

Hi everybody,

i'm in BA until end of March and i'm always looking for
other people to go out with :-)

I'm from Germany, i speak english and a little bit
spanish ;-)

If someone wants to have a coffee, or beer...i'm here,
just let me know :-)

Chris

Hey, I am a Hungarian girl living in Buenos Aires, let me know if you wanna go for a drink :)
You can find me on Facebook onfacebook.com/mariann.kunszabo
See you!

Hi i am in Buenos Aires from South Africa if you want to go for coffee.

Hi Sylvia. Sounds nice. Where Polermo

Hey Agnes & everyone! If you want to meet some people, both international and Argentines, you should join us for fitness in the park (Bosques de Palermo), it's a lot of fun! We meet on Mon, Weds & Fri 10:00am or  7:30pm! Let me know who is interested and I will give you more info.
Besos
Ami

Hello Agnes... r u still in Baires? Let me know.