New Guy In Phnom Penh

Well everyone, I made it.  Got into Phnom Penh on Aug 14 2012.  It is just as i remember it as.  We are living in a rental house on Street 2011.  So far so good. A few problems with me adjusting to some of the way of life, but not a real big deal.  Enrolled our son into school, which seems to be going well for him.  only been there for a short time, but he seems to like it. Vin (my wife) is doing well in her English class.  I have not started my classes as of yet.  Soon.

Family is great. I really haven't be doing much of anything but relaxing and adjusting.  Soon it will be time to do something.

I do have one big question.  I got internet from Metfone.  Having problems with the service.  It is very slow (Skype tells me to turn off the video) and not very reliable.  up and down a lot, plus the speed is very slow.
wondering if anyone has any other internet company they use that has good speed and stays up?  sure would be helpful.

would like to meet up later, once i get a little more settled in.  would be fun to put names, posts and faces together.

Me in Cambodia
David

Hi David,

as far as I know, Smart Sim card is much better.
Now i am surfing on the internet with my 012 card. 5$ for each month with 2GB. Both are good. Let you choose.

King