IT geeks --> IMEI tracking in cambodia ?

heya..

has anybody used imei yet to track their mobile in cambodia, or has any knowledge about any network operator who can access the thing?.. apparently metfone doesnt have the support system .. strange.

ali

you can check with recently I did survey on IMEI for 3g tablets, Smart has this facility of tracking

what about a nokia n 73 ?..

1  Turn your Nokia Phone on. Type in "*#06#"

2 Wait for the IMEI to appear. This is a 15-digit code. Once it appears write it down.

3  Open the case and remove the battery if you were unable to find the IMEI by dialing. Look for the IMEI underneath the battery. It will be typed out on a sticker.

Read more: How to Get an IMEI Number on a Nokia phones  | eHow.com ehow.com/how_7651713_imei-number-nokia-6500-slide.html#ixzz2Ax0eHAo8

Sorry if this information is not useful.

Thank you

i know the imei number .. do u know how to track it after being stolen?

http://hellofhackerz.forumotion.com/t21 … ng-imei-no

This link will help you, to trace your mobile. but if the operators are not supporting the IMEI number then very hard to find the lost mobile.
You can send mail to cop.vsnl.net. you can try your luck here.
if you have IMEI number with you, contact all the Telecom Operators, you can some how freeze your mobile not be used.

thank you

oh,.. i tried that ,theres something wrong with that email,the message doesn't get delivered

Yes, even I tried now. Lets post your EMI number to Telecom Operators, will find a suitable solution. if you have no issues PM your IMEI number I will try with in my Known people working in Telecom Companies in Cambodia

thats so cool.. !
353 640 015 652 361 :D

trackimei.com/Default.aspx

Check this and confirm the details. Let me know where exactly you lost, in cambodia or else where

i tried that , its useful just in case it is sold and ends up  in a legal mobile store case which would make the phone illegal merchandise ... what i need is the google  map tracking image with the moving target on the screen or at least the district area through triangle reduction..anything actually .. just to literally locate it on the map N find the person ..im not after the phone but after the content of my purse which had the phone init among other things like my passport N all my money ..

Sure.., Certainly I will try my best to figure out some solution.

thank you :)