American Ex-Pat from New Orleans

I arrived in Brittany over what yall refer to as summer, although I think the hotest day was an average winter day for a New Orleanian. Now of course it is winter and its cold and rainy and horrible. So not to snivel or anything but I miss NOLA and the endless entertainment and parties , so Im looking for people who speak english, like to eat ( because i can cook, oh yes) drink and be merry. Im in Lannion ( well near Lannion) and need some friends !!!!

holla

Hiya, I'm in Brittany most of the year, off and on, just below Morlaix, and although busy renovating (as ye do over here!), could do with some tim-out for an occassional girlie chin-wag especially when it's raining! I also enjoy cooking especially on the Bar-B but I don't drink.. maybe start a Herb garden next year..

oh dang I havent checked this forum in a while sorry for the tardy responce !!!
well, apparently it rains all the time here so doing something when its raining shouldnt be so hard to schedule !! Im near lannion, my husband works in Morlaix. you can email me if you want at [email protected]. I am online all afternoon/evening mostly during the week ( I work online on american time) so holla at me there !!! We just got back from a day over in Portsmouth where we are thinking on moving to next fall.

Yeah u Rite from the Big Easy where everybody is in Mardi Gras mode with the Saints going to the Super Bowl. Weather is beautiful right now. We will be in France this spring and we always have a wonderful time.

Hey Im living in Rennes and Im from Austin Texas. I know what you mean It is freakin cold here. I couldn't even where shorts this summer. You should come to Rennes if you haven't  already the night life is pretty great. I also love to cook. I lived in Italy for awhile so Im pretty good with italian food. Now Im slowly getting better with the french food.

HI New orleans, Dublin calling !!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just bought a plot in Brittany and hope to move within the year.

I don't know a soul and don't speak French but so what ???????? life is for living and a new day is a new adventure.

What do you think????????

I believe its destiny and intend to take each day as it comes, so if you'd like to keep in touch..................

J