Is Denmark a save place to immigrate?

I stay in Indian and a teacher as profession. I can teach mathematics from std 1 to Xii.
Also I have a daughter so I am searching of a good school where I can provide her a good education.
I am looking forward to shift to a country where I can have a good future and safe life. Is Denmark a save place to immigrate? Please give me a true picture of  over there. Also suggest me some another country.

Hi Sangita Shukla and welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic on Denmark forum as you were off topic on the other discussion.

Best of luck,
Christine

First, if you can find this forum, I assume you can google.

Do some research on how to emigrate to another country (i.e. Denmark) and what are the requirements. I do not like when someone asking the same questions over and over again especially practical questions that could be easily found over google.

DO you think you can move to Denmark? I'd answer you right here, unless you are married to a Dane or have a job offer, you almost have no chance to move to DK. Even if you're married to a Dane, you can be denied to live in Denmark. There are hundreds of cases like this so it's not abnormal

Job chance are almost equal to zero for those who don't speak Danish so make sure you try to get a job from India before you come here.

Lost_in_Scandinavia: Toleance is a virtue, it can not be learned.

I think it is fine she asks all the questions she likes on this blog, and if you dont want to help her then why bother critisising her?

New_in_Norway I don't know if you're often in internet forum but people who keep asking the same questions over and over again without bothering to search previous posts are the ones that despised the most #justsaying.

But I will take your advice for that. I'll shut up.

Off topic!

Please calm down.

Thank you.

Ceasefire

Ok, everything is back to normal

lost_in_scandinavia wrote:

New_in_Norway I don't know if you're often in internet forum but people who keep asking the same questions over and over again without bothering to search previous posts are the ones that despised the most #justsaying.

But I will take your advice for that. I'll shut up.