Looking for expats for 1 day filming next weekend in Bali - paying gig

Hi all,

A friend of mine is looking for quite a few expats to 'act' as extras for one day filming in Kuta next weekend - Sunday 26 August. All ages, male,female, kids too are welcome ( if accompanied by parents of course) need to be available early morning for 2 hours and then early evening for another 2 hours, so just 4 hours 'work.' Good pay and free food, drinks provided. Need about 15 people so PM me ASAP with a mobile number and/or email address. Looking to get all the places filled in the next couple of days.

Hello montee51.

Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in Bali section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

what kind of work is it? what do we need to do then?
what kind of filming?

sorry for many questions..

I'm too far away to be able to attend but I think you should define, "Good pay" in a numerical sort of way.

Count me in, if it is not to late.

seacgroup wrote:

Count me in, if it is not to late.

This kinda old thread seacgroup, posted almost a year ago. But yea, who knows they will have another project where you can participate ;)

oh yeah I didn't see the posting date, just the message body date which doesn't list the year.  LOL

Good thing you didn't spot it a year ago Eric...it was for a bunch of seconds to appear naked in the background while doing a film about Kuta Cowboys.  :lol:

If you don't know about Kuta Cowboys, just Google.