Help me find leather goods manufacture or company in Leon, Guanajuato!

Thanks ever so much.  I am afraid that the people for whom I was contracted have gone elsewhere....

Dear Fana,

My name is Sandra. I am from Leon, Guanajuato. I know some leather goods manufacturers. I was working for a shoe factory for about 5 years, so I have experience with some very good leather manufacturers in Leon. I am living right now in Los Angeles CA, but God willing I am going to Mexico in one month. Let me know if you are still interested about it. You can contact me to my email [email protected]. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Best regards,

Sandra G.

Hi! I would love to learn how to find a jacket manufacturing company. How could I get your contact info? Thank you in advance.

I am also looking for a reliable leather manufacturer in Mexico.  Have you had any luck finding one?

Hey I am looking for a Boxing Gloves manufacturer in mexico. any ideas?

best regards

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there,

Just reading in on your thread, I was wondering if you had any luck regarding boxing glove manufacturers in Mexico? I am searching around for the same, I have been looking in the Pakistan area also, but hard to find a trust worthy quality product without actually going through lots of samples or going there to see the production.

I am yet to order anything, early stages, so just trying to gain as much info as possible, any help would be great mate.

I am from Australia.

Cheers.

Macca.

Hi Macca,

I have not had any luck searching for manufacturers in Mexico.  Of course Leon is well known for their leather goods, but making a reliable and trustworthy connection is very hard.  Mexican manufacturers seem to have a much lower profile as an online presence so it's much more difficult to identify anybody to work with.  As a U.S. citizen I was hoping to gain the benefits of lower shipping cost from Mexico but so far it hasn't worked out.  Pakistan on the other hand is a much more visible presence.

I went to a trade show recently in Las Vegas and stopped by a booth where United Leather Inds. was set up.  they had some very nice boxing gloves I thought.  I am not in that market so I'm not a professional, but the leather was very soft and pliable, the colors were quite vivid, the stitch was not visible at the seems (which I think is important in a glove), and their company logo was well displayed.  It honestly made me think of moving into boxing gloves at some point but it hasn't happened yet.  If you are branding it will require a larger order to get your own logo applied (I honestly don't know how large), their rep. did comment on this.  But you could establish the product flow with their logo and switch over when you are ready to scale up.

Here is the contact person I am currently working with:

M***

Mr. Arslan seems like a really great guy. Very professional and well versed in the english language.  I can not speak to the companies lead time or any sort of shipping issues as I have not received my first product shipment from them yet.  We are still in the development stages of our product design with them.

Anyway, I think this is a good lead and I wish all the best for you Macca.  I pray that God will multiply your efforts and bless your business greatly.  Always remember, for every hurdle you clear there are literally hundreds of your competitors that just got weeded out.  SO NEVER QUIT!

Best Regards,

Dennis

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please share contact details through the private messaging system.

Hi Sandra,

I am curious, did you ever make your trip to Mexico? 

I have been working with a couple of leather manufacturers in Pakistan, but I am still very interested in finding a good manufacturer for a powerlifting weight belt in Leon or perhaps any city in Mexico.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you for your consideration Sandra.  I pray that your plans for Mexico are coming to pass just as you hoped they would!

Best Regards,

Dennis Gutierrez

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for such a great reply, alot of usefull information,  I understand the mexican industry is quite a hard niche to crack, your right its not posted around like your Pakistan and Chinese companys, but Im sure they are there its just stumbling across them.

I have emailed your contact person you supplied, I am yet to hear back but will be good to hear what he has to say, thank you for that.

Ok best of luck with your business adventures,  please stay in touch if you come across any more information.  id like to hear from you.

Kind regards.

Macca.

FantaLove wrote:

Greeting All,

I need help identifying a reliable leather goods manufacture or company in Leon, Guanajuato before I start planning a trip there.  Can any one HELP ME PLEASE!

Regards,

Fana.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services and products is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
FantaLove wrote:

Greeting All,

I need help identifying a reliable leather goods manufacture or company in Leon, Guanajuato before I start planning a trip there.  Can any one HELP ME PLEASE!

Regards,

Fana.

Reason : Advertising of services and products is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.

Hi how are you today my name is sergio and I would like to know what type of leather you looking for

Reason : Advertising is not allowed.

Hi i ran across this. Im trying to bring current glove that are made overseas to mexico or US. Are you able to do that?

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you

Hi... I am looking for rawhide to make traditional drums I am curious if you knew where to find this?

@FantaLove  I came across a very old post regarding trying to find reliable sources for leather goods in Leon.  I hope you found one.  My partner and I are looking for someone to make backpacks for a special niche.  I know this is a stretch, but thought I'd reach out to you nonetheless.  Thanks for your time and consideration. 

@jeffklenovic

Hello, indeed, she last visited the website 9 years ago.. we didn't hear from her since

Hi @jeffklenovic I sent you a private message, hope it helps.