Soccer (FooTball )

Hello ,

I am Italian , i am new, i am  here in kuwait with my family & i would like to know if there is any place where i can play football ( to join a group , a tournament etc )

Any suggestion ?

Hi Napoleone!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi Napoleone  and Welcome to Kuwait and EB

thanks !

Any suggestion ???

lol, yes sorry Napoleone, your question got lost amidst the greetings :P

the activities sticky on the post could be of help; currently sports would be on a little hiatus due to Ramadan and no public eating or drinking etc.

i know of a group that used to meet every friday, not sure if it is still on, given the heat + summer (vacations) + ramadan factors. will try and find out for u :)

Hi Napoleone

Welcome to Kuwait. I am new here too, arrived this week! I am  keen to  play football but dont know where /when either. So will wait for Mr Legacy to help us :)

Cheers,

we can make our group for football

this is my email [email protected]

send me if you interest

Thanks for your reply .... so let s wait ....

Ibra , do you have already some people ? Also as i am new for football court:  where you are using to play  ?

I am keen to play guys, please let me know.
Thank you :)

yesss i have some peoplr

we always book a court in shieeb close to salmia

Ok very good ! let s see how many player are coming in this topic : at the moment we are 3 ....keen to play ......

Ibra :
How big is the court ? 5 or 7 i hope because i have no breathe for 11 players court ?

Let s wait players .... and maybe we can organize something ....
my best day to play is on thursday evening ( because friday off ) ....

6 for the team

I am in

Cool stuff Ibra - are u able to organise this?
I am happy to play after 8pm any day from Wed-Sun.

If everyone put in their number here it might be easier to organise & make this happen.
My# is 99975293.

Lets do this mates.

ok i'll save your number and call for any game

please if any body want to be with us he should write his number or send me sms if he don't want to put it here ( 66436962 )

caamaaaan let's play

can include futsal as well?

:P

Good !
IBRA :
I will send sms so you will have my no.

hello,

i'm in ....just leave me a message at [email protected] if you need more people ...thx

please send me sms on my cell phone 66436962

and anyone want to be in he should send sms

I won't be there until september.. but please do count me in :)

Benvenuto Napoleone.

Grazie !!

Ibra :

So ,  are u organize something ? Guys : Let ' s show your  football skills .......

i have tried but i didnt find any book for this week. , i will see for next week

we have booked for a game in sunday at am

moris and his friend
napleon
kopra

and we still need one player