Dacshund in HCMC

Where can I buy dacshund in Hcmc?

It is said that there are a lot of pet shops on Le Hong Phong street, district 5!!

thanks, I want to buy a husky or a great dane. Or a long fured-english cat. Do you know where garantied to look for them as well, pls not an unidentified mixed one? Thanks in advance!

Rojamin,
I'm sorry but aren't you living in Ha Noi?? If you are staying in Sai Gon, I may contact my friend and request the information for you; she is intending to buy a dog and has already had a look at some of her favorite ones so she may be helpful.

I'm in Saigon, I come from Hanoi, it's clearly displayed in my path :)

oh I see, sorry, my bad!! :P
I only know that there are many shops on Le Hong Phong street, but I am not quite sure if those species are genuine or not. I am not an expert so I cannot tell if the sellers are telling the truth or not, unfortunately!! :(

DO NOT BUY AT LE HONG PHONG STREET!

That is where the puppy mill dogs and other animals come from.

Stolen female animals are impregnated serially and they produce all manner of deformed, physically weak animals which will either get you big vets bills or you will abandon them.

Phu My Hung dog owners are complaining about their pets are being snatched from them, even when on a leash. They are used in puppy mill operations.

Contact ARC as to where to safely buy an animal.

ARC-Aimal Rescue Centre
33 - 41 Street,  Thao Dien
Quan 2

Work: 08 35194182
Work: [email protected]
Work: www.arcpets.com.

1/ Tel: (08) 5412.1175 (District 7)
2/ Tel: (08) 3963.3740 (District 11)
3/ Tel: (08)54082735 ( Tan Phu district)

Jaitch wrote:

DO NOT BUY AT LE HONG PHONG STREET!

That is where the puppy mill dogs and other animals come from.

Stolen female animals are impregnated serially and they produce all manner of deformed, physically weak animals which will either get you big vets bills or you will abandon them.

Phu My Hung dog owners are complaining about their pets are being snatched from them, even when on a leash. They are used in puppy mill operations.

Contact ARC as to where to safely buy an animal.

ARC-Aimal Rescue Centre
33 - 41 Street,  Thao Dien
Quan 2

Work: 08 35194182
Work: [email protected]
Work: www.arcpets.com.

1/ Tel: (08) 5412.1175 (District 7)
2/ Tel: (08) 3963.3740 (District 11)
3/ Tel: (08)54082735 ( Tan Phu district)

Gosh!! I have never heard about it!! My friend is going to spend millions on a dog there. Thanks a lot, Jaitch!! Now I am informing her about this!! :/

unei_nguyen:
Check with this vet, he really cares for animals.

Dr. Nghia
SaiGon Pets
33- Duong 41
P. Thao Dien
Quan 2, HCM

Work: 0835194182
Work: SaigonPet.com

Jaitch wrote:

unei_nguyen:
Check with this vet, he really cares for animals.

Dr. Nghia
SaiGon Pets
33- Duong 41
P. Thao Dien
Quan 2, HCM

Work: 0835194182
Work: www.SaigonPet.com

Thanks a lot for your enthusiasm!! I really appreciate it!!

Hey Bryan,

Why would you want another weiner dog, huh, so you can feed it beers?

rojamin wrote:

thanks, I want to buy a husky or a great dane. Or a long fured-english cat. Do you know where garantied to look for them as well, pls not an unidentified mixed one? Thanks in advance!

No way a husky survives out here in this weather.. I have a husky back in California and it's bad enough out there!

vinceWIN,
But they do sell huskies here with the price of 10 mil each!! I haven't seen anyone buy them. If there is, s/he may grow them in the fridge!! Who knows!!

unei_nguyen wrote:

vinceWIN,
But they do sell huskies here with the price of 10 mil each!! I haven't seen anyone buy them. If there is, s/he may grow them in the fridge!! Who knows!!

Well that's horrible to hear. Huskies don't fare well in hot climates like Vietnam.

Hello,

Anyone willing to give me any advise on dual citizenship; vietnam & usa?

Can I apply and do all the necessay paperwork to get a vietnam citizenship while I am in usa?

I was told by my folks that I needed to get this done while I am on a visitor visa?

Thank you for in advance for your advise or replys on this matter.

duncan.daisy wrote:

Hello,

Anyone willing to give me any advise on dual citizenship; vietnam & usa?

Can I apply and do all the necessay paperwork to get a vietnam citizenship while I am in usa?

I was told by my folks that I needed to get this done while I am on a visitor visa?

Thank you for in advance for your advise or replys on this matter.

Lol, talk about off topic.
Just read through the old threads, a lot of good infos and guides. I got all my answers from reading them so didn't need to start my own thread.I got more results here then contacting the embassy in A.C.T.