Searching schools for 6 year old twins

I would love any advice anyone has to offer on this topic.  I have been researching online and having great difficulty getting anyone to respond.  I would like them to go to a bilingual school.  We do have a budget of 10,000Euro per child so many of the schools are not even an option.  We will be moving in January 2010 so alot of the schools are already full.  Help anyone!!!! Please....

Hi,  I also have a 6 yr old who goes to CP in a French State School, and also does English 25% of the time.  He is an externe with Lycee International in St Germain en laye.  check out this school as they do bilingual education.  But you have a good budget, there are several Bilingual schools in the Western suburb (Yvelines).  Try Lycee International, Ecole Malherbe, and Forest International in Mareil Marly.

Hi there,
My kids are attending the Section International Anglophone de Buc which is located in the Yvelines department close to Versailles.  This is a bilingual education program which runs from CM1 to the end of high school.  As it is an integral part of a French state school, it is totally free of charge!