Cappadocia and Pamukkale :)

Merhaba,

I would like to know how these two regions, Cappadocia and Pamukkale, look like in Summer? is it a good idea to visit them in August?

Techekkurler :)

Meraba

I am no expert but can say confidently they will be fairly hot and rather busy. Both great places to go and see though.

We went to both this month and as Gocek said, it's very hot.

The crowd probably depends a bit - they will definitely be more crowded than during off season, but in Pamukkale if you make it to the site during the week before the tourist buses get there (e.g. 10 am or so), you can enjoy it more.

Cappadocia was quite crowded when we went a week ago, but only certain things will be crowded like the balloon rides, open air museum, underground city, etc. If you are in for hiking, there won't be nearly as many people in those areas, at least on foot.

Hope this helps - let me know if I can provide any other info.

Since its summer season in Turkey.Many places are hot.Cappadocia is between mountains and has a dry weather.Every season you can visit Cappadocia and every season has its own beauty.

Hi! Cappadocia is hot during the day but is cool after the sunset and is very enjoyable.(moderated: no free ads please)