Living in Guangzhou

I am being recruited by an automotive company in Guangzhou and need information about wages, living expenses, health care, any help will be appreciated.  I am a mid level manager in the automotive industry and am being recruited to manage an engineering and design group that will be responsible for designing an interior for a new car program.  I will be managing a group of between 20 and 25 engineers and designers.  What kind of salary does a position like this command there?  What will it cost for housing, food, house keeping and all the other basics?  It is a 2 1/2 year program but they have already talked about extending that if I like what I am doing and the area I am in.  The company that would employ me is Cotech Shanghai and I would be working for Guangzhou Automotive. Please respond as soon as possible as I will have to make a decision within about 2 to 3 weeks.

I am a Chinese sharing an apartment with my friend. The housing takes about 900RMB per month. For transportation, you can get a bus card and travel 90 times each month at 88RMB. Food here is much expensive than my hometown. It takes 15RMB to 25RMB or so for meals everyday. There are lots of hospitals in GZ with available English service. Also for medical care, you can contact with me since I work in a comprehensive hospital named the First Affiliated Hospital of Guangzhou Medical College. My Email is smilebabytina@gmail.com
Enjoy your life in Guangzhou!