Domestic helper recommended

36/y/o local Cantonese female, living in Tianhe district, clean, honest and hardworking, having experience of domestic work for foreigners and their family. The national ID card and reference from former employer can be checked upon request. Basic services include cleaning the house/apartment/office in general, laundry, ironing, small grocery shopping, preparing simple meal, taking care of plants and pets, making beds and changing sheets. 20RMB per hour. Additional services include running errands, helping to prepare the parties and functions, translation, sightseeing, typing and etc. The price would be negociated. If you feel interested, please leave me a message. Thanks for your consideration.

i am interested, but i am currently in mlayasia. so how will it work with us?

Thanks for your reply. Sorry, I don't think it works, because I am living in Guangzhou,China, only where I provide the domestic helping.

Hi may I know If you still look for a job? Thx

Hi Carollu2 > please note that this thread is old and inactive since 2009. Good luck

Thx

Domestic Helper Job Description. Domestic Helpers perform a range of duties inside an employer's home, such as imparting care for a baby or elderly family member, housecleaning, walking errands and cooking. They may also additionally be referred to as a Housekeeper, Maid or Nanny.