Office at Mid Valley City...where to rent a room??

Hello,

Hope you all are doing good.

I got a job offer from an IT company located at Mid Valley City.

I am a bachelor and looking for a room (open to sharing a flat with other expats) not more than 30 mins from office. I will be using public transport only.

I am keeping aside about MYR 800 per month for rent, will it be enough for a fully furnished condo room in a decent locality?

Please advice me about the neighborhoods and expected rentals.

Thanks and regards,
Raj

Hello,

You may look for a condo named Menara Seputeh (in english is Seputeh Tower). The condo resides within walking distance from Midvalley, approximately less than 10 minutes. The rental for the whole house is about RM1,300 so if you prefer to rent your own room in this condo, it definitely is very much within your budget.

Thanks for the suggestion Johan..:)

In case if u haven find any room to rent, here's my suggestion. Taman Desa is another good option for u. There are plenty of different cost condo, flat, apartment, terrace for u to rent. And you can reach mid valley by bus(rapid KL no. U72). It is very near from Mid valley, within 30 mins u can reach MV.
But, there is also another housing area(terrace) that is near to MV , which i believe u can find by googling 'seputeh'.

Good Luck.

Thanks Peppy Song :)..will keep your suggestion in mind