Dammam - Is it wise to accept this offer? Just 45 Hours left to accept

Hello Guys,
I have been offered an employment in Dammam for a finance position.
I am not sure if the following offer is worth accepting.
I got just 45 hours left on hand either to accept or reject this offer. Please provide your valuable and honest inputs. I got this offer only 3 Hours ago and they fixed a deadline of 48 Hours.
Also let me know if there is anything I can negotiate with the company.

Monthly Salary - SR 3,750
Status - Single
Housing Allowance - SR 14,000 per annum
Vacation - 21 days after one year with economy excursion air-ticket
Service Award - 15 days salary per annum for first 5 years and thereafter 30 days salary per annum in accordance with labour laws
Insurance - Provided by the Company
Other Benefits - As per Saudi Labour Laws

By the way what are those that are included in Other Benefits.

Your earliest reply is very much appreciated, which forms basis for a change in my career, life and more importantly family and my Kids' Lives!!!
Please be considerate enough.

Not yet received a single suggestion.
Guys please.....

Personal Opinion - Not a Good Offer/Reject it !!!

Okay. Thank you. Did some maths and was not able decide.
Thanks for your honest opinion

@ Saimans - Well, can you suggest, what terms do I need to negotiate, regarding Salary & other stuff. I will be staying single and so what could be the average expenditure per month. Just asking this so that earning - spending = saving, and so it is possible that i can revisit my plans and thoughts.

Did your maths and now do your Homework properly !! :)

Cannot comment much about this query of yours as it is totally individual base and wud differ from individual to individual !!!

LOL. Nice reply guy

Nope. I am happy with what I am having. So it seems I have to turn down the offer. Thank you @presidconsult

saimans wrote:

Personal Opinion - Not a Good Offer/Reject it !!!

:one

+2
Offer too bad to be considered.