Job Opportunity to work with Saudi Electric Company

Hi to everyone,

I am writing to get some expert opinion regarding the following opportunity with SEC.

Salary around SR 13,500(included transportation & 25% housing) + family medical + yearly one family return air ticket.

Would somebody please suggest me, either its good pay to move with my family (wife and 2 children) ?

Hello umarriaz.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hoep you'll be advised soon by other members.

Thank you,
Aurélie

umarriaz wrote:

Hi to everyone,

I am writing to get some expert opinion regarding the following opportunity with SEC.

Salary around SR 13,500(included transportation & 25% housing) + family medical + yearly one family return air ticket.

Would somebody please suggest me, either its good pay to move with my family (wife and 2 children) ?

Cant say without the position offered or level. But in terms of money to living style - you can live in a two bedroom appartment, with a car and schooling for kids in this salary, but savings could be minimal.

I would say go ahead in any case since SEC is a reputed employer and could be a stepping stone for you in your future career in KSA.

Thanks for your valuable input.

please update me for latest jobs available in middle east as a shift engineer.

hy iam inamullah from pakistan

and live in saudi arabia
and just find a job in saudi electric company

my qulification
DAE electrical engineering

having 2 year,s electrical job experience in with water&power development authority(wapda),managment ,also knowledge of electrical dept secterial services,record and data managment

my cel no 0547053573
email address:[email protected]

noo comment

To pursue my career in a competitive and progressive environment where I can use and enhance my skills via research & development and would benefit from a mutually profitable association.i have Worked as Internee in WAPDA for one month during academic career.

i hav skill in
•    PLC/SCADA, Proteus
•    Assembly Language, C/C++, DSP, Matlab
•    Microcontroller
•    Circuit Designing, Etching, Soldering

SIR,I AM  ELECTRICAL ASSOCIATE ENGINEER AND I APPLY FOR A ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN.I AM LIVING IN SAUDI ARABIA MAKKAH AND I AM WORKING IN DOKKA TOWER MAKKAH.

I AM WORK AS ACCOUNTANT IN COMPANY MY VISA PROFESSION IS FAMILY DRIVER MY KAFIL PROMISE ME CHANGE MY PROFESSION WITH IN 15 DAYS
BUT I KNOW HIM HE ONLY SAYS BECAUSE NOW HE HAVE MY IQAMA EXP IN 1 YEAR 500 SAR IF HE CHANGE HE PAY NORMAL EXPENSES AND I CAN GO TO LABOR COURT FOR MY BENEFITS
II ND I AM B.COM DEGREE IS ATTESTED HERE CAN I GOT ANOTHER COMPANY HERE I HAVE 7 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN SAUDI SAME FIELD  I KNOW ARABIC AND ENGLISH SPEAK AND WRITE

Dear members,

I would suggest you all to post an advert in the Dammam jobs section.
It should help.

Regards
Armand

dear sir,
        now a days i am jobless 9 years working experience in karachi electric supply corporation as like a clerk, meter reader,faulty meter department. 4 month working experience in prime safety ltd. as like a operator. now a days i am looking job

Hi sarfaraz ahmed,

I invite you to post an advert in the jobs in Dammam section. It might help you.

Thank you.
Christine

To gain challenging position in the field of power plant operation by giving opportunities as a CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR

Hello aamir basharat and welcome to Expat.com :)

Could you please be more explicit on your post?

Thank you,
Pravin.

Mujtahid this forum is not to get you a job. You regrettably have to search else where

Ok done i shall work in dammam.

i like job in saudia arabia soo plzz give me job in saudi electricity job.

Hello zohaib.arain.

Have you try to post an advert in the Electrician job offers in Dammam section. It might help.

Thanks

Karen :)

hy iam shoukatbutt from pakistan

and live in saudi arabia
and just find a job in saudi electric company

my qulification
DAE electrical engineering

having 5 year,s electrical job experience in with water&power development authority(wapda)also knowledge of electrical
control panels and ATC panels Havc termination
my cel no 0553221942
email address:[email protected]

Last edited by shoukat butt

zohaib.arain wrote:

i like job in saudia arabia soo plzz give me job in saudi electricity job.

please try on Job Portal like BAYT, NAUKRI, MONSTER hope you will find there

Aslam.....i DAE and living in Saudia from 1992 needs job in SEC please help me.
Thanks

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … -east.html

I AM ELECTRICAL ASSOCIATE ENGINEER AND I AM LIVING IN SAUDI ARABIA RIYADH AND I AM WORKING IN RIYADH TOWER RIYADH.

Hello everyone,

@ ikram ullah,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

Please lower your caps when you write on internet (upper caps are used to express shouting).

Thank you for your intervention on this thread, however, the last post is from 2013, so i would advise you to participate on more recent threads of the Riyadh forum, since you are actually living there.

All the best,
Bhavna

I am working in Saudi Arabia  in electrician.now I am looking another job in Saudi. my qualification  It i  in electrician.iqama transfer .my e mail id  *******************

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

go for it