Well Hello All

One week in and gradually settling in here in Egypt. Gradually venturing further afield and not got lost yet although when visited Rehab to purchase some essentials did take a while to find my way out. Hope to make some new acquaintances soon & explore my new home. I'm from England where we enjoy some rain ;-)

I am in hurghada, egypt and have seen no rain for 2 years i think.. but cairo has had some. welcome to egypt:-)

Eagle in Egypt wrote:

One week in and gradually settling in here in Egypt. Gradually venturing further afield and not got lost yet although when visited Rehab to purchase some essentials did take a while to find my way out. Hope to make some new acquaintances soon & explore my new home. I'm from England where we enjoy some rain ;-)

Thank you Layla
I don't know hurghanda but I am sure it is nice, will look it up

It is in red sea gov. sooooo nice and beautiful :-D

Eagle in Egypt wrote:

Thank you Layla
I don't know hurghanda but I am sure it is nice, will look it up

you can enjoy the sun you know i was europe before when the sun shine :D people goes to street and enjoy good tan here is different no rain no snow ... you welcome in egypt :) if you need any help just contact me you can call me sam :D

welcome. Yes, the rehab can be confusing at times. I, myself just arrived as well and reside in rehab. it takes a while to get used to the area. Hope you're enjoying your time.