Schools in Shalalah

Hi,
planning move to Shalalah,, unfortunately cannot find any schools online- it is only 3 of them- British, Indian and  Pakistani..

I have 2 daughter- 8 and 16,
British is only for younger one - they have not any higher classes.
Is somebody know more schools in Shalalah?
Regards,

Welcome to Expat.com maksim897!

Wish you Good Luck in your research,
Harmnie.;)

its nothing more than what you have mentioned!
welcome to Salalah ! and good luck.

no french schools???

nothing really!! 
but anyways this is my No. 99671959 if you need any assistance or some guidance or guide you to someone who helps you... best of luck!!

Hi,you can not find any other schools than British, Indian or Pakistani..
My son is 16 and he's going in Indian School, we are form Europe..

Hi,

Could anyone advise me on the current situation of the British School in Salalah.  It mentions on the school website that there are only three combined classes.

Am I right that there are a number of different ages per class, if so, can anyone let me know how this works.  How are each individuals needs met if there are a number of different ages in one class, if that is the case of course.

Intimate, yes, but how are the children, put it this way, if you as a family who has child(ren) in British School Salalah, had to return home, would your child still be in line (educationally) with the current curriculum in the UK, I say UK as that is where I am from.

Would really appreciate a reply as soon as one can.

Kindest regards

How is the Indian School in Salalah? I have a 14 year old and 10 year old.

Howz is Indian school of Mabella n seeb ...pls help me

kripakshenoy wrote:

Howz is Indian school of Mabella n seeb ...pls help me

This forum is related to Schools in Salalah and not in Muscat. If you wish to know about Muscat schools, find the same and search a bit or create another topic at the forum.