Medical license in Oman

Hi
I'm a doctor, plastic surgeon. I'd like to know if I passed all the stages of medical licensing in Qatar and if I have qatari medical license, is this  valid in Oman, or I should pass the exam again? Thanks

Yes doc  you need to clear Moh exams to get ur license to practise in Oman .

Hello,
Iam a dentist was working in oman. My sponsor had two clinics and in the first wave of Corona, when his business became down he closed his one of his clinics and agreed me to give Noc. As we were 2 dentists there and he holded my 1 month salary also. I worked for them from January 2020 to October 2020. After that they didn't gave me Noc and compelling me to work on his friends clinic on percentage which was not opened at that time. After waiting for 2 more months, I told them I am going India and asked them to cancel my visa.. They told if they cancel when Noc rule gets scrapped I will be coming back for another sponsor. They didn't took ticket for me. My husband took ticket for me from India. From January 2021  I was asking them about Noc, that time also they were telling you should work on my friend clinic on percentage. By remembering all the efforts I took to pass the exams I asked them to give a clear picture about the place and asked them to fix a basic salary amount., and I asked for a contract  till now it is not ready and my is going to get cancelled automatically. They are telling there is no contract, they cannot reveal the place name, so family told not to go to such offers because there is nothing in hand as a contract and when they transfer visa.. Therevwill not be any fixed salary for 2 more years. So I decided not to go. I have nt complainted to ministry of labour yet. My question is.. When they lift this 2 years bann after the expiry of my visa that is December 2021., am I able to come back to oman without his Noc.

By next month they told no more NOC. I am waiting for it as well. Coz I got a new job offer to another company. They are trying to get me visa as soon as possible since my previous company don't want to give me NOC even though i finish contract. They only gave me experience letter.

Hi I am wondering the same as well. Coz I ended my contract in Oman and applying to other countries. I know UAE won't accept my prometric exam in Oman coz they have HAAD exam. But in Qatar it is same as prometric. So can i use it or should i take new exams in Qatar?

Congrats friend
I have applied from the link you gave me
But no response yet . How did you do to get quickly respond. Friend

They don't respond quickly. You just wait for their email or call.

I asked them to give experience certificate. So they are asking me to send resignation letter. But I haven't stopped work by myself. They only told me to stop the work. Now sponsors know if they cancel visa we can come back. So for me they didn't cancelled my visa, I begged them to cancel, but they didn't. Today I got a message from rop that it got cancelled

No Qatar has different licencing exam. Because before I appear for oman I had moh evaluation letter UAE. It was not acceptable in oman, even if it is prometric

Better to get experience certificate. Good that the visa cancelled already. You will not have trouble coming back. So my choice is to just go back in Oman. Coz difficult to take another exams to other countries.

It has been 6 months iam out of oman. That's why it got cancelled. They didn't cancelled. So Iam afraid they are asking me resignation letter., they stopped me from work. If this 2 year bann is lifted will it create any problem for me or not. Or in my case if rop ask for Noc or not. He will not give. Me also iam not looking for other countries

Then better give resignation letter in exchange of experience certificate. I got good standing certificate as well. Better to get this papers coz it is proof that you work and practice your license in Oman. After 2 yrs you will not have any trouble going back. They will not need NOC anymore. You can apply visa anytime you want. My question is. After 2 yrs do you need to take prometric exam and viva test again? And do dataflow?

We wait for now. My new employer told me they will try to get me visa without NOC. If they can get then that means they really scrapped the NOC rule. Inshallah 🙏🏻

That I don't know actually. My visa is getting expired in this December 2021. I don't know whether I can come back in January 2022.,if this Noc is scrapped

Inshah Allah. If this Noc is scrapped and 2 years bann is lifted., i think after the expiry of visa, no need for Noc and take new visa

My visa was supposed to be till next tr. but when i left Oman my employer cancelled it in the airport. So i have no choice but to wait for my new employer to get me new visa. My license still valid till next yr. Inshallah next month we can come back easily.

Inshah Allah

Okay thanks

- How will you know that your visa is cancelled before exiting the country ? How to do that ?
- while your visa was cancelled, were still in Oman ? Or your PRO came along with you to the airport.
- I was told that now, PRO need not come to airport and they will do it directly from their company office ? Is it true ? Can they do so without my presence ?

Anzi Niyaz wrote:

I asked them to give experience certificate. So they are asking me to send resignation letter. But I haven't stopped work by myself. They only told me to stop the work. Now sponsors know if they cancel visa we can come back. So for me they didn't cancelled my visa, I begged them to cancel, but they didn't. Today I got a message from rop that it got cancelled

Could you please reply to these queries.
- How will you know that your visa is cancelled before exiting the country ? How to do that ?
- while your visa was cancelled, were still in Oman ? Which number you got the message ? Or your PRO came along with you to the airport.
- I was told that now, PRO need not come to airport and they will do it directly from their company office ? Is it true ? Can they do so without my presence ?

Iam out of the country for more than 6 months.. That's why iam telling it got cancelled. But sponsor didnt cancelled it so I have to wait till its expiry.

I left the country last month. My PRO went with me in the airport. He have my passport and some documents from HR department then we went in the visa cancellation section. He also give my resident card to them and in my passport they stamp cancelled on the visa page. I don't know about the new rules.  I know that all cancellation should do in airport and your PRO should be with you. Coz only omani PRO citizen can do that.

@Anzi Niyaz

Dear Anzi,

sorry to hear about your experience in Oman. If you dont mind i would like to ask you a few questions about working in Oman as a dentist.

what is the salary like for dentist from the UK?

what is the lifestyle like?

Hello Ikki-Haaz,

Welcome on board !

It's been a year already since that member participated. Don't know whether you will receive a response. Consider opening a new thread on the Oman forum should you need infos.

All the best

Bhavna

How much it cost for scheduling oral exam for cardiothoracic surgery specielist?

and how can i schedule it?