Cost of living in casablanca!

Hello folks,
I am planning to stay in casablanca for almost a year o a project basis , but i have no idea about the cost of living "Accomodation , transportation , food , schooling , car rental "
Can anyone help in this ? or even give me the guidelines.
my email is [email protected] , thank you

Well, as you will stay here in casablanca. I would like to tell you that the cost of life in casablanca is a bit expensive especially for housing in a decent area. a furnished house will cost you around 500 to 600 $ per a month. You can add to that the cost of transportation is also expensive:if you need to take taxis. i don't advice you to take the bus because surely you won't appreciate and it's not so clean.
Reltad to food, it's the only thing that is not expensive in morocco. i'm talking of couse about fast food. going to restaurants is an other thing and it's an other invoice.
so wish you a nice trip in morocco.

take care

Hi I am coming to live in Kietra for sometime and if anyone can let me know about connecting my pc or obtaining mobile connecton I would be greatful..are there any aussies nearby??

hi denisejforbes

you can have a mobile connexion for less than 20€/mounth
you should buy a modem of "WANA telecom carrier".
for surfing, the mobile connexion will satisfy you for sure but for waching videos may be not..!!!!!!!

that s all.

My name is B and I'm to take a position with my company in Casa and need a little info about Cell service and internet service and those approximate cost?