Confusing situation-please help :)

Hi there,

I'm an American and my boyfriend is English, but we would like to move to Australia on work visa's. We have determined that only one of us is qualified to enter on the Skilled Worker Visa, and are unsure of other options that may be available to us.
ANY tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you for your time. :)

Try looking at

You can also have a look in the Australia visa guide

I think if you can get one Skilled Worker visa, the other one should be able to come over on a spousal visa - so long as you have a offer of employment set up in advance.