Looking to make new friends in Warsaw

Hi everyone!

My name is Clair and I moved from England to Warsaw in January 2012. I am currently working as an English Language Assistant at a school just outside Warsaw.

I am looking to meet new people who share similar interests to me such as going to the cinema, sightseeing and travelling.

Also, it would be nice to meet people who are also new to Warsaw.

If you would like to get in contact that would be great!

Thanks

Clair

Hello Clair and welcome to Expat.com.

You can very well participate in the Warsaw forum. It can help you to know the forum better. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Claire,

My name is Klaudia and though I'm Polish I am also new in Warsaw - I moved here a year ago. I am 25 years old and work as an English teacher.

I am also looking to meet new people, especially those speaking beautiful English language.

I would love to meet you and share our impressions of the city, discuss some films and interesting places to go in Warsaw.

Let me know if you would like to grab a coffee.

Thanks

Klaudia

Hi Claire,

Im new on Warsaw too :), would be nice to share some of our experiences here, dont hesibate to contact me.

Ela

Hi to all,
iam from Saudi and living in warsaw since 18 monthes but iam still as some one came 1 week a go to poland.i don't speak polish,just a few words don't help.i would be happy to meet a friends whom speak English.

Majed,,