Belgian national television: looking for American contestants!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Hanne and I work for De Filistijnen Productions, a company that creates and produces all sorts of different television programmes.
This mainly for Belgian national television, but a few of our programmes have been aired internationally too.

For a new project, I'm looking for American people that live in Belgium, to compete in a quizshow.
The show is called The Bountyhunters, and it's an entertaining, breezy quiz.
It has already been airing in Dutch for the last 5 years on VRT, by the name of De Premiejagers, hosted by Bruno Wyndaele.
People that have been living in Belgium for a few years already, may have seen it, it's on air every July and August.

At this point, we are planning on taping some pilot-episodes in English, and therefore we are looking for some enthusiastic, American contestants!

The concept of The Bountyhunters is exactly the same as its Dutch version, meaning: a very breezy, not-too-competitive, mostly entertaining and fun quizshow.
By clicking on this link, and then continue on to ‘video', you'll see an English trailer for the show! That will clear up a lot already.
http://defilistijnen.be/content/de-premiejagers-0 

Starting from this week on, we are looking for pairs of candidates that have a certain connection between the two of them.
For ex. brother/sister, neighbours, colleagues, teacher/student, father/daughter, …  every duo with a real, not artificial connection can apply.

Everyone that might be interested, may contact me at hanne@defilistijnen.be

Applying for the quiz might also be an excellent opportunity to get to know other American natives, living in Belgium as well.

If you need more information, feel free to ask!

Kind regards,
Hanne

hanne@defilistijnen.Be

Hi and welcome to the forum Hanne !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the community section of Belgium classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Thanks for the help, Armand!

Spread the word! :)

Hi all!

If there are people interested in participating, please contact me, Inne, inne@defilistijnen.be. I'm a colleague of Hanne who's following up the Bountyhunters project.
Hope to hear from you!

@ Armand: thnx for the good idea, I ve posted it under classifieds.