Many subjects I've tried to update, unsuccessfully.

Hello, people!!! Please Help.....

I have tried, unsuccessfully, to update many lines, paragraphs, and even entire messages under jobs, forum, classifieds, personal info., network, etc.  Each and every time I spend time updating, I go back to see if the new info. I just updated shows up.  The answer is a loud NO.  I am not being ungracious, or arrogant, or unappreciative.  Aux- Contraire.  I think of all the work the manager of this website does, and how difficult it must be to please everybody and their demands. So...I'm trying very assidously not to bother him with this minutia.  Does anybody know how to update one's bio, etc., without wasting one's time? Or....is it just me? 
Many blessings to all, but especially to those who have the answer.
Betsy,   Godsangelsoverme

Not sure why you're having difficulties with this site.  I've found it to be very easy and straightforward.  Do you use other sites without having a problem or is this your first try?

Each and every time I spend time updating, I go back to see if the new info. I just updated shows up.  The answer is a loud NO

We never had that kind of problem before, are you sure you validate your changes ?