Expat blog Meeting up Qatar members @Coffee Beanery Qatar - 20th April

Dear Qatar Members,
Male & Female,

Here is first meet-up for expat-blog.com members in Qatar.

As i keep reading so many members are very interested to meet and make new friendship here in Qatar specially new members and new people who just came to Qatar lately.

So, anyone who really interested to make new friendship here is you chance on:
Date: 20th April 2012
Place:Coffee Beanery (Ramada Signal - C Ring)
Time 7:00 pm

Please wear white shirt So, we can make a group of an expat.blog.com

I would be very pleased to meet you all.

Azizullah M. Mashayekhi

Hi Mashayekhi,

I am new to qatar, been here for 2 weeks only. Looking forward and will join you on the 20th.

Regards,
Siva Ruban

Hi everybody,

I am also new in Doha, arrived last week to look for a job in sales. I would enjoy meeting people around so I'll be there on the 20th.

See you

Hi Guys,

Is this on tonight ?

Yes tonight hope to see you all

sure, will be there in a white shirt.

At this moment I am here at coffee beanery
I with my girlfriend both wearing white shirt
Hope people will attend soon

Hi, i was there earlier didnt see anyone with a white shirt and had no way to get in touch with you so i just grabbed dinner and went back. Perhaps another time man.

As I mentioned time 7:30 pm and I here since that time
Sounds this doesn't work anymore

By the way thanks for your reply

The time on the post says 7.

I, too, was looking forward for it and was there at 7 and looked around thoroughly but didn't see any clue. i tried 2 ask the staff if they have any idea but none of them could help.
maybe agreement should have been done on who is definitely coming..it was a great opportunity

Yes Rania, i was lost too... i waited till about 7.20. Then i realised that this was not going to work. We should try again. :)

I came too at 7.20pm, wearing white shirt as well, I opened my eyes and stay in the front 2 minutes, walking around but I didn't notice anyone so I just waste my time it' a shame and hard to get a taxi in that place.

i arrived too late think everyone had left. oh well better luck nxt time was nice to get out of the house :)

mashaykhi wrote:

As I mentioned time 7:30 pm and I here since that time
Sounds this doesn't work anymore

By the way thanks for your reply

Hi Mate,

I think after all these replies, you may have to reinstate the meeting; but next time; just make sure that you post a contact number or an email to avoid miss-communication. I'm sure many people would be glad to come.

Wish I could join ... Good Luck :)

Cheers,

hi everyone,

i am so sorry for what happen last time
i arrived there at 7:10 because of traffic and stay there until 9pm maybe it was mu mistake that i didn't post my contact number.

for that hoping to next week on 4th May to make new meeting
so this time i will setup new meeting.
for sure i will be there from 6pm before anyone go there.

Aziz