House Sittings in Costa Rica.

I'd like to start a conversation with Americans and Canadians who live in Costa Rica and need house sitter(s)to look after their homes, while they go back home, or have to leave for a few weeks or months.  I've done House-Sittings here in the States taking care of pets, making sure that the homes looked occupied, safe, picking up the mail, contacting the owners whenever a situation arrived, which happened very seldom.  Having had these experiences here in the States, I now would love to do the same in Costa Rica. I speak Spanish fluently. My spelling isn't that great, but conversacionally I do extremely well.  My references are exceptionally good.  Where in Costa Rica the house is located, is not so important.  At this point I just want to experience the country, and I intend to do this while house-sitting.  In terms of dates or time frame, I am very flexible, but the longer the house-sit, the better. Any ideas or potential offers?  Please don't hesitate to contact me:  [email protected]
Thanks

Hi Godsangelsoverme,

You should post an advert in the Costa Rica classifieds.

Thank you.

Hello, Christine:  Are you originally from Costa Rica?  I was just wondering.....Would it be possible to add the House-Sittings in Costa Rica, under TOPICS?.  Please let me know, when you get a chance, and many thanks for all your work.

Betsy

Hello, Christine, and Harmonie:  It is not that I am ignoring your requests.  I"ve tried ways to transfer my essentials, etc., into the Classifieds, but I've not been able to do so.  I also tried highlighting the entire post and then transferring, but I dont't believe your system allows for such transfer?  Does anyone here know how to transfer an already typed page from essentials, etc., into classifieds?

Many thanks,
Godsangelsoverme

O.K. And as the Evangelicals would say:  Hallelluja!!!  I was finally able to transfer my page into the Classifieds.    Now I'm going back to see if the original page is still there.  But I would really love to see House Sittings in Costa Rica, under Topic Categories.  May I count on everybody here on this forum, to have that done?  Thanks.

So sorry....I don't know if this is something that the administrators choose or not, to do. Or......Will the forum have to vote on it?  Please let me know.  All I'm trying to do, is have another topic under:  " Topic Categories"  How to do that?  The topic is:  House-Sittings in Costa Rica.
Thanks.

Hi Godsangelsoverme!

I'm sorry but don't really get what you are meaning.
Your advert is now online in classifieds.

Regards
Armand

I believe she means that she would like to see the topic "house sitting" added to the list of topics.

One more thing that I find more than annoying!!! People who come to the States and right outside their home, or in their car, they have the flag of their country of origin.  Where is the USA flag?  IF you go to another country, and especially IF that country has been good to you....For God's sake, make sure you also have the flag of the country you adopted.  That is the country where you live.  At the very least, do it out of respect.   And that is my humble opinion. 
Many blessings,
Betsy