I would like to find a job in Costa Rica

I am a nurse and my fiancé is in IT and we would like to find work in Costa Rica.

Unfortunately, until you are a  Permanent resident, which take between 4-5 years from your initial application, you can't legally work. Plus, as a nurse you would be required to be bilingual and you will have to retake your credentials, in Spanish

If you are NOT taking a job away from a Costa Rican or qualified resident you MIGHT find work as a English speaking health consultant at a health / wellness resort. I am not saying this is so ... just throwing a thought out there. You would have to do your homework. You MIGHT be able to form your own consulting company and thus manage it which the law l. Maybe this company would also work with a CR nurse / heath consultant as a partner or employee.
IT works from anywhere as we all know. Talk to me if you like regarding this sort of possibility.--- [email protected]. A decent lawyer would be able to direct you.

You'll  do better  in a different country.

That's for sure I am fighter sir so I will get by thank you

No i don't have money to pay a lawyer I'll just pray thank you very much

Unfortunately they are a small country with enough nurses. Even too many for the size of their country so it's not a "job in demand" unlike many other countries. And yes, you would need to know very technical terms in spanish related to the medical field and taking your credentials in the country (in spanish).

So very true. Nurses  who have a job nursing  keep them. I know  a RN whos tica and looking  for 3 years. Another  country might  be a better option.

Hello,
I am looking for qualified nurses from Costa Rica to work in the US.
Where can I look or how do I find them??
Purls........Costa Rican nurses who will be legal or illegal in the U.S ?
Imigration issues aside, most non USA nurses must re-certify to be legally employed as US nurses. I am not sure about "caretaker" positions, but I did look into it a bit for my Thai RN daughter. Maybe possible to re- certify in Spanish; didn't look into that aspect.