Pregnancy in Seremban

Hi,

could you please share advice and tips about pregnancy in Seremban?

Who are the best gynecologists for pregnancy follow-ups?

Which hospitals or clinics would you recommend to give birth in Seremban?

Thanks a lot in advance for your advice !

Christine

Hi christi ,

I have my boys delivery with

KPJ hospital - Dr Ivan Lee
Coloumbia Hospital - Dr Khoo Kong Beng .

Regards,
Patricia

private hosp :
KPJ seremban
Columbia Pacific

General Hosp:
Hosp Seremban

Private and checkup clinic:
Klinik dan wad bersalin Rekha, at city center near terminal 1(been before and its gud)

Columbia hospital is better..and the rate is not so high..maybe can enquire there

Varshini pls take note that it's no more Columbia Pacific...it's called now Columbia Asia hospital Seremban...

Columbia Asia Hospital and KPJ Seremban good private hospitals.

Hi Seremban friends,

Please do not go to K***** Columbia Asia. He is not a good doctor.
I have checkup and delivery under him back at 2011.
My unborn baby position stay the same without any movement throughout the whole pregnancy. But he said fine. My unborn baby has leg length discrepancy, leg abnormality, spine curve, rib fracture, chest abnormality in the womb. But he said my baby was healthy in my womb.
He scheduled a ceasarean to deliver my baby. Few hours after birth, they told me my baby was abnormal. I was like "huh"""?
I thought for the past 9 months of my pregnancy, Khoo said very healthy and normal??
Why? Why told me leg length discrepancy, leg abnormal? Spine not right, chest not right? Head can't turn to right side, why????
If you think he is a good doctor he would tell you this in the pregnancy. The position of the baby is a sign to abnormality. How can a baby stay in the same position without moving throughout the 9 months pregnancy?
He is not a good doctor at all. Many have complaint about him. Never tell details, never check details.