Relocating to KL with two children

Hi All, I'm looking at relocating to KL with my husband and two children later this year. My husband will already have work when or if we move and it's likely we'll be living in the company apartment his firm rent until November this year which is in Subang Jaya. Then there will be a potential move to either Klang or Shah Alam, ideally I'd like to live in an area with some other expats.

My two children are 11 & 14, so I need more info and recommendations on international schools within these vicinities.

Our budget is about £15-20K per year for both of them

Any help or advice will be greatly received.

Many Thanks

Hi,

There are two types of international schools in kuala lumpur. One is local international school(Fairveiw, Sayfol, Mutiara, Campaka etc).  Another is genuine international school(ISKL, Alice smith, Mont kiara, Garden etc).

local inter~ school : school fee- RM 3,000~8,000, teacher- almost local person

genuine inter~ school : school fee - RM 10,000 ~ 25,000, teacher - class teacher is almost native english person

So It's depend on your budget and determination to choose school for your children.

Good luck!

Hi. Pls google the  blog babylicious8 which has postings and comments on researching international schools and local international schools.

Hope it is helpful to you...

Hi have commented under your other topic

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=151873

good luck

cheers Karen