Rent double room in dublin

the house is 2 minutes from luas stop (smithfield) and 15 minutes walks from city center!! the house has all the comfort: internet, sky,wasching machine, 2 balconies, there is kitchen, living room , 1 bathroom. in the house lives a brazilian couple. the bedroom is a doubleroom .the price is 288 euro PER PERSON PER MONTH + 288 deposit.if you are a student, this house is perfect for study because it is very quiet and the other 2 flatmates are very friendly, they also have all day to work out! the room is available from 9 september.
for more info contact me: [email protected]

hello please give me ur phone number,we are going to study at trinilty college,i wonder if ur place is closed to trinity
and how do i find out by looking at the zip code or the area phone
code,thank for your time.

regards
Chandra

[email protected]

Hi Chandra,

Please note that this thread is a bit old  2009 ;)

Can you please an advert in the Housing in Dublin as it might help :)

Good luck

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hello ,sorry are you looking for apartment too.
chandra is in dublin and looking for an apartment to
rent from august to sept 2014 in the area of dublin 1 to dublin8
and you?

have a good day

chandra's phone 085.8187909

Hi lyndabui2003

Maximilien wrote:

Hi Chandra,

Please note that this thread is a bit old  2009 ;)

Can you please an advert in the Housing in Dublin as it might help :)

Good luck

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank you,

David.

Was wondering if still have room to let,im 47yr old clean living scot about to move to dublin,id be looking for work so be out all day.

@ jeggy1 --> Hello. Please refer to the offers in the housing section. Thanks. Karen :)

Goodafternoon, David please can you let me know if the room is still available iam arriving in Dublin in the 12th September at around 10pm.
I would preciate if you can tell me which if Dublin is the accommodation located ?

Kind regards
Tkhan

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Ireland7 wrote:

Goodafternoon, David please can you let me know if the room is still available iam arriving in Dublin in the 12th September at around 10pm.
I would preciate if you can tell me which if Dublin is the accommodation located ?

Kind regards
Tkhan
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

You're responding to a 10-year old thread and David hasn't logged onto our Forum for more than 3 years; I suspect you may not get a response to your question.

I've hidden your post because it displays your personal e-mail address, which is a breach of our Forum T&C's.  For your own safety, please correspond by Direct Message only.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team