Best place to find work teaching English in Serbia?

Hello All!

I'm an American English teacher who is currently living and working in Kiev, Ukraine. I will be traveling throughout Europe this summer, but afterwards (in late August or early September), would quite possibly like to settle down in some Serbian city or town. In your opinion, which place might be best for me in terms of both teaching possibilities and attractions, including nature?

My top priorities in finding a good city or town are:
1.) Good opportunities to teach English, ESPECIALLY FOR PRIVATE COMPANIES (including finding students for private classes) and ability to find them fairly quickly
2.) A place surrounded by beautiful nature (including easy access to forests, lakes, and/or mountains)
3.) Good recreational opportunities, such as hiking

Please note that I am aware in general of the economic situation in Serbia, but would rather focus on positive possibilities. Feel free to send me a private message. Thanks in advance!

David

Hi David and welcome to Expat.com!

Browsing through the forum may be advantageous for you.;)

Harmonie.

Thanks so much, Harmonie :)

Hi David. I think your best bets would be either Belgrade or Novi Sad.

Hi David,

My recommendation is to choose cities Belgrade or Novi Sad, too. Novi Sad may be bit more calm and peaceful, but it doesn't lack a night life and fun. Access to nature is nearby mountain "Fruska Gora", good area for biking, hiking and such.

These are also the most probable locations to find a job.

Google: posao srbija