Start a business and get PR

Hi,
  I've been contacting a guy in Serbia and he told about this story.

You can start a business in Serbia after visiting on a tourist visa. The investment for the business around 6000 EURO. After you successfully starting and legalize the business by the authority will issue you a permanent residency card. Serbia is welcoming business people to start their business.

Are these true?

Thanks

Total cost of starting a business and applying for a residence is less than 6000 euros.
Founding capital can be only 1 euro.
First you get a temporary residency, and after 5 years you can apply for permanent residence.

Balkan Advisor wrote:

Total cost of starting a business and applying for a residence is less than 6000 euros.
Founding capital can be only 1 euro.
First you get a temporary residency, and after 5 years you can apply for permanent residence.

Hi,
  So that's true. I'm not from EU country. Was that going to be a problem? How about the living cost and renting an apartment doing the business in the same location? I'm gonna start a software development business.

thanks

No, you need to pay 1500 euros to a personal bank account in Serbia. Then, you have to pay residence tax and similar expenses and pay attorney's fees.
Attorney's fees vary depending on the lawyer, but generally all costs should not exceed 3000 euros totall.
As for the apartment, in Belgrade you can find it from 200 euros per month.
People who are not from EU countries can also apply, but relations between countries and other factors are very important and can decide whether you can be a resident or not.

Hi, am looking for same services. please give me any detail you get.