Adopt a Dog

Dear All,
     I ma living in a samll villa in Maadi Sarayat with a nice garden ,wants to adopt a dog for my girls anyone can help please .
BR,
Donzy

Contact ESMA ( Egyptian Society for Mercy to Animals)
Or S.P.A.R.E ( Society for the Protection of Animal Rights in Egypt)
Or ESAF ( Egyptian Society of Animal Friends)

All in Facebook.
You may find your target.

Good luck

you can also visit wadi el kelab in sharm el sheikh where you will find a lot of beards so you can choose what you are looking for

thanx for you help i already contact s.p.a.r.e & esma and i will gie them  a visit next friday,wish me luck infinding something good, and i will try wadi el kelab , do you have their web site ? i am looking for lab, or Golden Retriver mostly but i am little bit confused coz i dont know to get a puppie or a big dog ?!!!!! what do you think ?!!

Actually am not sure if you will find high breeds there, but anyway I wish you good luck of course.
As for me I prefer puppies as I will buy a Golden or a Labrador asap.

Mohanad, am going Sharm el Sheikh within a week max, so could you tell me more info about Wadi el kelab,

Cheers

i know nothing about wadi el kelab  some one just send me the name and he told me to check and i did search i couldnt find anything ,how old the pupie you will get ? the matter for me is that a puppies need more care and i have to leave them insisde the home not in the garden , how much you will pay

i know nothing about wadi el kelab  some one just send me the name and he told me to check and i did search i couldnt find anything ,how old the pupie you will get ? the matter for me is that a puppies need more care and i have to leave them insisde the home not in the garden , how much you will pay

Around 45 - 60 days puppies
Price depends from 1500 - 2500 EGP
As I found a lot in facebook groups and already I saw one near my home in Maadi

I also found nothing in internet concerning wadi el kelab in Sharm!

really you live in Maadi :) good, where do you live , see that the point i want 6 or 9 months one which is very hard i know :) a puppie in that age like a baby and i  am a single mum wiz two babies so i cant handle 3 kidzzzzz

but i ve to tell you that Lab dogs are very active trust me, apartment will not be a great place their will be a lot of damages

Now am in new maadi area :)
Well 6 or 9 months is great for you :)
As for me am alone that's why I wanna a puppy to take care of him plus when I take my baby boy in weekends he will enjoy playing with him :)

donzy wrote:

but i ve to tell you that Lab dogs are very active trust me, apartment will not be a great place their will be a lot of damages

Great advice ;)

Hey guys

i am also looking for a puppy, i live alone and would like the company, also someone to take care of and walks. I wanted a lab or a retriever but as you say an appartment is maybe not the best...
i live in maadi too, gonna check out them facebook pages!