Silly question, does Malta have quilts?

LMAO at my own question but as the subject say, does Malta have quilts?

I love my quilt and when we lived in Malta before we couldn't find quilts to buy. I was hoping that this might have changed over the years but want to make sure before I come over. If Malta doesn't have them then I will buy one here before we go :D

Dear Summer, In Malta I never ever see enybody walking around in
quilts like in Scotland.
Joseph

Walking around in quilts? Quilts as in bedding?

Good one Joseph !

Great way of playing with words ......

I actually did see someone wearing a quilt ....I mean kilt ... recently . Must have been someone from Scotland !

Cheers
Ricky

QUITS YES - but they are expensive here - buy them in uk and bring them with you - also bring your electric blankets for the winter u will need them to keep the humidity away from your bedding and in early and late winter drape a single one over a clothes drying frame to keep the dampness off your clothes in the morning....

thats was a good Idea Toon... damn my brother in law has already left... why didn;t i think of an Electric Blanket...

:)

Summer hope the excitement is still there for you :)

BRING A QUILT !!! Dunhem Mill do some decent prices

Julian

memx im nix scoobs

Quits! (Toon) this is becoming funnier by the moment:lol:

But -  please explain the draping over the clothes drying frame - do you then place the clothes on top of the quilt?

Aye rooi....ma speelin is nut wot it shud be lyke.....LOL

yes as when you leave your clothes out overnight for the morning - and even in wardrobes - they get damp as there is a lot of humidity here - 89% at mo - even if you leave the eleccy blanket draped over the air drying frame and your clothes on top -just on its lowest setting it help to fend of the dampness....every little helps as mr tesco woudl say....

we use eleccy blankets on ALL the beds too as they get cold/damp too - even the ones that arent used.....and even have one on a folded up sofa bed as despite it being folded it still gets damp and mouldy if your not careful....and that aint good for ya health

Hey! We bought our quilt in Sliema in a shop called BH ( i think) It is just next to Dorothy Perkins and they have quilts, sheets, pillows etc on the second floor.

Hello everybody, now this is serious! I think  the best place to get some quality quilts is the USA. In the GoodWill stores new
ones goes for a few dollars....old ladys making them.

LOL!!!!!

Thanks Toon - I realise now that you said the clothes over the electric blanket, not over the quilt! - duh. I'm lucky you didn't take me up on that::P