Area

Hi, I'll be coming over soon and will be doing the usual get on the scooter and ride around looking for rentals. I have been to Nha Trang before but only for a few days so I was just wondering if there are any good areas / streets that I should focus on that could save me a lot of time.

Any comments are welcome,
Thanks

It all depends, on what you consider "good". You can stay almost anywhere in NT, especially, if you are mobile.

You should ideally avoid the Le Hong Phong - considered and proven a bad street and those, who you recognize easy as slums.
The remaining parts of NT are more or less dense with foreigners populated.

I would think you need to come and long term stay in a hotel until you get a feel for place.    You should probably stay in the foreigner area of town where you can make some friends and find what fits your needs.  The hotels are fairly inexpensive.  You can stay in a nice hotel for from $7 to $45.  I stay in a two room suite with a big balcony with a beautiful view of the sea for $18 per night.  Get your feet on the ground first. Also, the rents differ greatly in different areas of the city. And you may find a girlfriend that can help you decide.  :)

thanks guys good advice

(Moderated: please post in the classifieds)