I want to move to Nha Trang [near a beach] from Hanoi. Help!

I am living with my Vietnam wife in Hanoi, interesting place,[like going back in time] ,but very dirty.

I want to move to Nha Trang, I have been to Nha Trang a couple of times [it was nicer eight years ago] ,but still a lot nicer than Hanoi and its crazy traffic. My question is where [with in walking distance of  a beach] is a good expat or Vietnam people's area [I don't need Expats around me] to live.

I want to rent for a while and buy if I like living in Nha Trang.

Can some one give me good and honest sites ,locations to look for rental property and buy, Having lived in Hanoi for seven years I am well aware of one price for Vietnam people and one for Westerners, a Vietnamese  mate now lives in my old apartment ,I lived in six years ago, he pays exactly half of what I used to pay six years ago. 

My wife is very savvy ,but she is not keen on leaving her family behind and any way would like to get Expats or Vietnamese friends points of view on how to go about finding a property that is not inflated [a western price] .Regards Keith Blakemore.

Hi,
Im living in Nha trang.
I saw, Nha trang has neighborhoods for foreign people, In Biệt thự St, Hùng vương St, Nguyễn thiện thuật St, Tuệ tĩnh St Of Lộc Thọ ward
But A lot foreigner, they lived in Pham Van Dong Street and the nearby area. it is cheap, quiet and near the beach.Of Vĩnh Hải  ward
Or area, its near Hoàng Diệu Street. Of Phước Long ward.
You can find A house in http://www.nhatrangclub.vn/forum/forumd … -phong-tro
You can translate it on google translate.
Good luck.

Hi Bomcongnghe, Thanks for your help. I will buy you a beer when I arrive in Nha Trang

:top: