New Teachers looking for a place to lay our heads

Good morning folks!

New to the forum. We're a couple of English teachers who have been in Nha Trang for a month or so. Currently living in a hotel but looking for an apartment/house. We have a motorbike but it would be ideal if it's not too far from central Nha Trang. Our budget is low...in the 300 - 400 USD range. Any ideas?

Your help and direction is much appreciated!

Thanks-

Hi ElizAshoka and welcome to Expat.com!

Our new "housing" section will be available soon, you'll be able to post your ad there.;)

Harmonie.

ElizAshoka wrote:

Good morning folks!

New to the forum. We're a couple of English teachers who have been in Nha Trang for a month or so. Currently living in a hotel but looking for an apartment/house. We have a motorbike but it would be ideal if it's not too far from central Nha Trang. Our budget is low...in the 300 - 400 USD range. Any ideas?

Your help and direction is much appreciated!

Thanks-

I have my friend rent apartment with 350USD/month with full furniture inside. It is located far from center of Nha Trang about 3km

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Greetings, I am also looking for a furnished house or apartment in NT.  I would prefer 2 bedrooms.  Budget $400, willing to pay rent in advance for the right place.  Anyone with infor can send me a message.  Will be traveling next 2 days, will respond on Saturday.  Thanks...