Nha trang Accommodation

Am presently staying in a hotel in Nha Trang, which is clean, has beautiful ocean views and most of all it doesnt cost the eart, at 40 dollars a night.

The downside is that it only has a television, nothing to make a coffe with, and cannot get anything from reception.

Do "serviced apartments" exist in Nha Trang? Where everything is in the unit and they change thenlines once a week, but have cooking facilities.

Short term rental only.

Appreciate any information.

Cheers

Yes, there are a few. However, about quality/pricing, I have no clue.
you can try google: nha trang serviced apartments

this brimgs you up a lot of them. I will not list them, as a:) - to many and b:)- they are not my recommendation

Thanks for the reply.  What would be your recomendation, please ?

onemore wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  What would be your recomendation, please ?

As I don't know anyone of them, NONE. I prefer my own roof and walls. Just give them a try, one after next. When renting, make sure, your contract suits YOUR needs

How long are you staying?

by now, almost 6 years

Every second month, 3 weeks.

Hello...my wife and I plan to visit Nha Trang for a week in November 2013.  We would like to do short term rent also.  We are looking for a QUIET place (away for the noise/traffic/party).  If anyone know of anyplace, please let me know.

MUCH APPRECIATED,
Tien Tran

tien.tran wrote:

Hello...my wife and I plan to visit Nha Trang for a week in November 2013.  We would like to do short term rent also.  We are looking for a QUIET place (away for the noise/traffic/party).  If anyone know of anyplace, please let me know.

MUCH APPRECIATED,
Tien Tran

Nha Trang is my hometown. It is beatiful with long beach, blue sea, fresh air.... I have been living here and love it very much. I will find a rental apartment as your requirement for you.

I know of a really good hotel with ocean views, reasonable price.
I also know of 2 houses for rent. Both are double storey, but only 1 bedroom if this helps.

Hello Maddie 18,
My private e-mail is tien.tran(at)exxonmobil.com.
Please let me know what you find as we will be there in November. Your response is much appreciated,
Thank you,
Tien

Maddie,

I would also be interested in any hotels with ocean views.

Michael

Hi Peachflower / Maddie18.....looks like "onemore" and myself are looking for rental places also.  The beach access would be very nice. We are looking for a quiet place (out of the tourists noisy areas).  we would appreciate if they can allow short term lease (1 week in November 2013).

Your responses are greatly appreciated.  Let us know the name of the place and owner's phone number/contact information.

Cheers,
Tien Tran

Yes we have a new one near maximart with modern kitchen and modern bathroom-2 bedroom.
email:[email protected]
Gary

Hello retire-in-nhatrang.com.

I would advise you to post your advert in the Housing in Nha Trang section as publicity is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Karen

Hi all,
I doubt you'll get a house for 1 week's accommodation. However, there are plenty of hotels which would suit your needs. I personally like the "Nice Hotel' (goggle it). It's actually near the tourist street, but off the road and quiet. If you ask for rooms at the front you'll get an ocean view, a/c, bathroom, tv etc. Their prices are very reasonable. I was very Happy staying there. Oh, I also had 2 double beds as I have kids.

Just wondering whether onemore got his accommodation sorted?

Hi,

I am a vietnamese and i lived in Nha Trang for many years. I have some foreign friends who r living Nha Trang. They live in apartments for rent. These apartments are just for foreigners rent. You can contact with a boss at Lavu apartment ( Tue Tinh Street, near military 87 hospital) with fee about 400 usd/month (1 living room, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and kitchen) or Apartment in Nguyen Thien Thuat street (price here is higher than Lavu).

Hope you find a reasonable accommodation.

Enjoy life in my city ^ ^

Binh An Hotel. Great people, great prices, clean, will get you coffee maker, coffee, fruit every day.
Nicest people you could ever want to meet. I believe it is $15 a night. I was on street side top floor and never a problem with noise.

Binh An Hotel. Great people, great prices, clean, will get you coffee maker, coffee, fruit every day.
Nicest people you could ever want to meet. I believe it is $15 a night. I was on street side top floor and never a problem with noise.

What is your budget? I know an excellent one that is $500 per week. (I have been living here ten years myself).

If that is outside your budget try retire-in-nhatrang.com

try cozy condos .ms huong is a wonderfull lady ,,,,studio style apartments  have every thing

Hello,We would like rent house 2 bed room or 2 flat which 1 bedroom.Rent time from 30.11.2013-15.01.2014.In Nha Trang.Ready to see all offer.Thanks for forum seeting!!!best regards

Hello Shcherbakov A
What is your email adress? I will send you some information and photograph of flat for you

Hello,[email protected] will wait,thanks.