Is it possible to get blacklisted for appealing too many times?

Is it possible to get blacklisted for appealing too many times when being refused for a visa to the UK?

I am appealing aggainst a refusal for a visit visa to the UK. this is the second time im appealing in 4 years on two seperate refusals. I met a soliciter the other day, and he told me to withdraw my appeal as it is possible that i can get blacklisted for 10 years. Does this sound correct?

homesick wrote:

Is it possible to get blacklisted for appealing too many times when being refused for a visa to the UK?

I am appealing aggainst a refusal for a visit visa to the UK. this is the second time im appealing in 4 years on two seperate refusals. I met a soliciter the other day, and he told me to withdraw my appeal as it is possible that i can get blacklisted for 10 years. Does this sound correct?

The UKBA can ban you from applying for a UK visa for up to 10 years if any of your previous applications have been less than 100% honest. In other words, if you have lied, or stated false facts on the application form, they can ban you.

There is no restriction on the number of visa applications you're allowed to make.

Sounds like your solicitor has found something dodgy in your application (like you've lied) and is doing you a favour....

I would leave the visa for now. If you try again...yes you could be denied entry for a very long time..  They have reasons for refusing entry and I wouldn't try to appeal.

The UKBA can ban you from applying for a UK visa for up to 10 years if any of your previous applications have been less than 100% honest. In other words, if you have lied, or stated false facts on the application form, they can ban you.

There is no restriction on the number of visa applications you're allowed to make.

Sounds like your solicitor has found something dodgy in your application (like you've lied) and is doing you a favour....

Thanks for the advice. I hadn't lied about anything on the application form I was absolutely 100% honest about everything.

I recieved your reply a bit late, had the hearing yesterday, waiting for a reply, guess I can just sit and pray now.
Thanks again anyway.