Premiere league football

Good afternoon all,
Premiere league football, how do you get it or where can I watch it, simple questions, simple answers required.PM if you like.
Thanks in advance.
Al

Moestavern, I tried a couple of places in Olaya Street but no success. Managed to stream them from "sportlemontv" or "firstrow".

NazirYNWA wrote:

Moestavern, I tried a couple of places in Olaya Street but no success. Managed to stream them from "sportlemontv" or "firstrow".

Thanks for that mate will try those, trouble is my download speed on my mobily dongle supposedly 7.2mbps is running at 1 at the most and streaming is no good. Might need to wander around close to a window or something!!!

Hi Moestavern - Try Cafes in Tahliya street.

Have Fun

willie28 wrote:

Hi Moestavern - Try Cafes in Tahliya street.

Have Fun

Went to my mates place, prob wish I had stopped in!!!

Moestavern wrote:

Good afternoon all,
Premiere league football, how do you get it or where can I watch it, simple questions, simple answers required.PM if you like.
Thanks in advance.
Al

Always Welcome @ My Place !!:)

saimans wrote:
Moestavern wrote:

Good afternoon all,
Premiere league football, how do you get it or where can I watch it, simple questions, simple answers required.PM if you like.
Thanks in advance.
Al

Always Welcome @ My Place !!:)

Thanks for your kind offer, but I have now arranged instalation of satelite system and Abu Dabi sports package.
Al

Moestavern wrote:
saimans wrote:
Moestavern wrote:

Good afternoon all,
Premiere league football, how do you get it or where can I watch it, simple questions, simple answers required.PM if you like.
Thanks in advance.
Al

Always Welcome @ My Place !!:)

Thanks for your kind offer, but I have now arranged instalation of satelite system and Abu Dabi sports package.
Al

Enjoy Watching Buddy !!

New topic