Luxury monthly rental, cell phone, and internet service...

My boyfriend and I would like to stay in Puerto Rico for about a month or two.  We'd like to stay in a furnished upscale place that has monthly rates.  What is the area named where the wealthier locals live?  We found in Mazatlan we were able to rent a fully furnished home in a wealthy gated community by the month and we were hoping to find something like that.  My boyfriend also requires high speed internet and good cell phone service.  We have AT&T as our service provider.  Is Puerto Rico part of the national plan or will we need the international plan?  How much is wireless internet per month?

There are many gated communities with upscale houses in PR.
Favorite areas are Condado (close to Old San Juan, San Juan int. airport and close to the beach), Guyanabo (further to the south in the greater San Juan area).

Another gated community with marina, restaurants, golf course, beaches is Palmas del Mar (www.palmasdelmar.com).

On the west coast, Rincon is a popular desitination.

In all the above areas you can rent anything as long as you are prepared to pay the price.

Many apartments will have either cable or DSL internet access installed.

Wireless internet - do you mean mobile broadband? - is available as well. If you have a national plan with AT&T or Sprint you can use it here.