Accommodation near Australian International School Malaysia

Hi, we are moving to KL mid year, looking for accommodation not too far from AISM. What is country Heights like? What is IOI Resort city like? And other options I suppose are Bangsar and Bangsar Sth.

Any advice on these and other expat areas nearby for Aussies and other European/American expats would be just great!

I have sent you a message in you inbox

The closer areas for ASIM is GITA BAYU! Country Heights will be your other option.

Bangsar and Bangsar Sth - might be a bit jam!! Not a good idea. No traffic jam will takes about 40-45mins thru the expressway/motorway. Traffic Jam can stuck one to one an the half hour.

hope is help.

(Moderated: no free ads pls)

Jade Hills is an alternative to Gita Bayu & Country Height,
You can find out more info at
jadehills.com.my

bernb wrote:

Hi, we are moving to KL mid year, looking for accommodation not too far from AISM. What is country Heights like? What is IOI Resort city like? And other options I suppose are Bangsar and Bangsar Sth.

Any advice on these and other expat areas nearby for Aussies and other European/American expats would be just great!

Hi BernB,
Our daughter goes to AISM and loves it! A lot of people students and teachers live in Gita Bayu and it is lovely but also quite pricey, The Heritage condos are another popular choice and recently a few families have moved out to IOI area. We live near Bangsar and it takes 15 minutes to get to school....all the traffic is coming into the city while we head out, so it's a fairly good run. Other popular areas are Seputeh, Ampang and KLCC with the kids getting the bus in from those areas. A few peoplw also live out in Putrajaya and Cyberjaya which aren't traditional expat areas.
Feel free to drop me an email if you want any other info.

We are looking to move to KL and send our 2 kids to AISM.
We have been looking at Gita Bayu and Blue Constellation.
Is there anywhere else we should be looking.
We only have until Sunday this week to finalize our accommodation.
We work from home so no need to go to the city.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.