Family-less expats in Barcelona for xmas: Let's eat/drink/be merry

Hello all,

If you too are stuck in Barcelona and away from your family for Christmas, how about joining my flatmate and I for drinks and possibly turkey dinner at a local pub? We'll be out on the town Saturday night (Dec. 24). Post if you're interested and we can arrange a meeting point.

Happy holidays!

I would be interested in some holiday cheer....let me know where you are planning to meet :)

Perfect! :D 

Our plan was to eat some turkey dinner at Flaherty's Pub about 9:30pm..and then continue drinking after.

I guess it's best to meet in front of Flaherty's Pub...either at 9:30pm to eat or at 10:30pm if you'd prefer just to have some drinks.
Does that sound ok?
I'll pass my mobile # through a private message

pflaherty.com/index.php?op=1&lan=

Oh, and if anyone else is planning to join us, please let me know - via the forum or a PM, so I know how many people I should be waiting for in front of the pub and at what time. (Or you can try to search for us in the pub - your choice) :)
Cheers!

Hi, hope you had a nice christmas dinner yesterday!
I've just arrived in Barcelona and would love to go out to some bars and clubs, is anyone up for some post-christmas drinking and clubbing? Do you have any tips too on where to go?
Cheers!

Hey Marcela! We had a great dinner (well, the turkey wasn't so great, but the company was excellent).

We should definitely try to organize another night out. Something on a weekend or a Thursday would be great for me since I'm back in work-mode now.

Anyone know anything interesting going on for New Years Eve?

P.S as for bars and clubs...there are too many to list! A Brit friend of mine has compiled a short-list of some of the good ones, here: barcelona-life.com/drink/pubs_cafes.php

I also suggest the website 'Spotted by Locals'.