HI every body.I'm new

hello every body.
i'm Saleh an expat who lives in malaysia.
this blog is such a nice community.
all the members are almost in the same situation.
i'm so happy of being here
and i hope to finde good friends from all over the world

Welcome on board Saleh!

Why did you move to Malaysia?

Hi to all of you!

I am new to this forum and my name is Kirsten. I am currently living in Birmingham, Alabama. I really like this city but I think prospectively I want to move to another city.
I have found this interesting forum on my google search and I am already looking forward to explore this forum. I hope to learn lots of interesting and new things.

Hi  Saleh
knew that ur new there in MALAYSIA.ur place is near KL ?
I am living in DUBAI, planning to come and start some business  there. need to know lot of details related to that. btw How u feel there bro ,

Rgrds

Hi, Kirsten! Enjoy surfing expat-blog! I've been to Birmingham several times to visit friends, golf, run and watch racing at Barber Motorsports Park. I've eaten a sloppy lunch in Dreamland BBQ and toured EWTN's studio in Irondale.
Brian

Julien wrote:

Welcome on board Saleh!

Why did you move to Malaysia?

hi friend.Im here to study.now Im a student in one of malaysians Universities.i takes at least three years ;)

HAAR wrote:

Hi  Saleh
knew that ur new there in MALAYSIA.ur place is near KL ?
I am living in DUBAI, planning to come and start some business  there. need to know lot of details related to that. btw How u feel there bro ,

Rgrds

Hi dear HAAR.good to read you message.
Im near KL from the place where I live to KL takes about 20 min.you asked about my feeling.
here your feeling exactly depends on your expectations.
there are some problems here ans som advantages as well.
unfortunately i have been to dubai for a really short time(hours) so I cant compaire here and your city.

Yes SALEH

could u pls tell me ur email id on any messenger like yahoo..
need to discuss abt malaysia...heheheh

Rgrds
HASSAN