House share

Hey guys,

My name's Cherryl, I live and work in Nairobi as a writer in an advertising agency. I'm looking to share a maisonette with possibly three people. Anybody looking for the same for a period of 1 year, kindly let me know :)

Good day!

how about the rent, location, facilities, can you please put everything in detail? so that would be more better for anyone to choose and contact you.

Hi Cherryl,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should have a look at the Nairobi classifieds > flat share, house share section and post an advert there as well.

It might help you.

I wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

Hi Christine,
I think you are administrator of this blog.  This is apparently the only way I can contact you.  I get as many as 7 or 8 emails each day from the blog on topics that I have no interest in, such as Baby Groups, and this one, House Groups, and many more.  They clog my inbox and cost a lot of time. How do I make sure that I do not get threads, unless I first ask to receive them. 

The emails that I receive have: "You can unsubscribe by going to https://www.expat.com/forum/misc.php?unsubscribe=100".  But when I go to that site, it says: "Info You are not subscribed to this topic." But apparently I am, since I get the emails.  On this page, at the bottom, is a check box.  But when I remove the check and click on Submit, it says I must enter a message.

I must be missing something.  How do I get information about unsubscribing? I would appreciate your help.  Thanks!

Hi greenterreno,

I have send you a private message.

----------------------------

Sorry for the off topic.